"An internal system error occurred.
Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem"
Awhile back I downloaded a DX10 patch hack for my windows xp. Yesterday I downloaded a beta and found out it needs the DX9 version. So uninstalled it and try to reinstall the dx9, but nothing changed. Now it says the this:
"An internal system error occurred.
Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem"
Can someone please help me. Thnx in advance!!!!!
EDIT**************************
Nevermind Fixed it. Thread will now be closed or deleted...if i know how to do it
Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem"
Awhile back I downloaded a DX10 patch hack for my windows xp. Yesterday I downloaded a beta and found out it needs the DX9 version. So uninstalled it and try to reinstall the dx9, but nothing changed. Now it says the this:
"An internal system error occurred.
Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem"
Can someone please help me. Thnx in advance!!!!!
EDIT**************************
Nevermind Fixed it. Thread will now be closed or deleted...if i know how to do it
Last edited:




