L LanceCriminal Active Member Joined Jan 9, 2007 Messages 290 Jul 17, 2007 #3 Verry nice. You an aviation history guy, or is that the plane that you got your namesake from? BTW now I'll have to get one with an FW-190 on it!
Verry nice. You an aviation history guy, or is that the plane that you got your namesake from? BTW now I'll have to get one with an FW-190 on it!
J JohnT EGO Is My Life! Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 4,019 Jul 18, 2007 #4 Ahhh the Liberator. The work horse of the US Army Air Corps.
K Killa Forum Fanatic Joined Apr 28, 2007 Messages 973 Jul 18, 2007 #5 I only know things about hte vietnam war because my parents keep telling me stories about it. They were kids at the time. About in the early teens.
I only know things about hte vietnam war because my parents keep telling me stories about it. They were kids at the time. About in the early teens.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,217 Jul 18, 2007 #7 very nice