Making characters talk in Gmod?

xenophek

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
735
Is there any way to make characters talk in Gmod? I don't care what they're saying, I just want them to move their mouth. Ideally, I'd like to press a key and make them talk, but if there are other triggers, that'd be just as well. Or if they would talk nonstop.

I also do not want to pose them and take screenshots and do stop motion. That's just unpractical.
 
to be honest, i dont think u can do it in gmod. i know that there is more advanced software that does connect w/ gmod 2 where u can get the characters to talk, but im not sure on it. do a search on google & see if u can find it.
 
I already tried searching Google for this particular answer. Not a shred of useful information.
 
I dont think you can make them talk in gmod, if you get source sdk you can make them move their mouths in tf2, there are some exellent tutorials on youtube, ask Dogma, i think he made something like that aswel.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top