TF2 and Final decision

happyhalloween.png


Are the field promo's a trick? Or a treat? Only way to find out is to get your game on!




news_tf2_beast.png


This is the current TF2 map layout. This is it boys and girls. There will be no more, I MISS THIS or I WANT THAT threads anymore. We have added all the maps, all the server cfg's to the communities likings. We studied this for a month straight, with all the posts, questions, meetings, and pms ect. ect.

This is the current line up, and will not be changed. So there will be no point in making I miss this or that threads.

  1. 2Fort instant respawn
  2. 2Fort Regular respawn
  3. Dustbowl
  4. Blackmesa
  5. Warpath
  6. PL Rotation
  7. Valve Maps - All other valve maps that we currently don't have 24/7
  8. Custom Maps

The three rotation servers have these maps on them.

PL Rotation:

pl_dbheights
pl_goldrush
pl_badwater

Valve Map Rotation:(All the other maps we don't have on 24/7)

tc_hydro
cp_well
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
ctf_well
cp_badlands
cp_fastlane
ctf_turbine
cp_steel

Custom Maps Rotation:

Toyfort
Sunsettown
Convoy​
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhhhh! Very cool... It's a nice line-up to look forward to!

One question though... For the custom server is it possible to make recommendations or have additional maps? I know that there are a lot of custom maps so it'd get kinda old having to constantly add maps... But I've played in a number of custom maps that really do deserve some love.

Hopefully I'm not ignoring something that was stated about the way the line-up works... Either way, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
 
Yes! You've added pl_dbheights instead of pl_dustbowl4. You guys are awsome. pl_dbheights is so much better than pl_dustbowl4. That was my only complaint about the servers. Now thats changed, our servers are perfect!
 
fantastic job on the server line up
its well thought out and should pay off
time will tell !!
 
Admittedly, I haven't been playing much at all lately but seeing Sunsettown on the list is definitely making me want to play again. The other server lineups look really good as well. They always say you can't make everyone happy but I think you guys might have gotten it as close as possible.
 
It's been a long time since I've had fun in Convoy and SunsetTown. Can't wait to jump back in there!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top