Marines or Insurgents?

I noticed that I get more kills as an insurgent and do you know why?

Cause ALLAH ACKBAR thats why!!!! /UUUUHHHNNN in yo face... lol

An automatic trumps the 3-shot spray, even the inaccuracy of an AK is overcome by its rate of fire...you don't score points by the cleanliness of a kill you know...the marine SAW is pretty awesome, but its hindered mobility and the slowness of the m-16 mean that the marines are designed to work together...

so basically i get more kills as an insurgent cause they are designed to be "rambos" more so then the marines. and in a MMOFPS the ability to carry ones own weight works better consideriing you can't really get a team to work together on the public servers.

and thats not to say there aren't good "rambo" marines, but I rarely see marines racking up kill after kill without back up and heavy support of some kind...

i've played on Insurgent teams that didn't say one word to each other and still won map after map in a row...why?...you know why...

not true, i rack up kills on both teams, give me a m16a2 with a m203, and i can wipe the floor long range, close range, is a sprastic click spam, if i had a m4, i can rack up kills with eather one, shoty, can rack up kills, m249, makes a great weapon to rack up kills =],

m16's were designed for the soul purpouse of accuracy, so cqb is out of the question unless ur good with single fire rapid fire techniqes, give me about a week or two, and i can get good with a m16a2 alone, but i rarely use it at moment, sights are hard to aim with,

*edit* nothing above is changed, i though i would add something:
m16's do not nessisarly need backup, you just have to be skilled with it, and you can do good on your own with it, and i can do pretty good on my own with just a shotty alone, or alone with any gun but the m16a2 w/o m203,
 
Last edited:
Marines baby Marines. Now, I may be a little biased here...so please forgive me, but I definitely choose Marines over insurgents. True, on a number of maps, insurgents have the advantage of infinite reinforcements, and yes I do enjoy running around with an ak, but all the advantages or perceived advantages that the insurgents have only make for more of a chalenge and more fun playing as a Marine. Thats just my two cents
 
Marines baby Marines. Now, I may be a little biased here...so please forgive me, but I definitely choose Marines over insurgents. True, on a number of maps, insurgents have the advantage of infinite reinforcements, and yes I do enjoy running around with an ak, but all the advantages or perceived advantages that the insurgents have only make for more of a chalenge and more fun playing as a Marine. Thats just my two cents

I play Marines every time. I've picked up an AK a couple of times, but the only time I do Insurgents is when the Marine team is full. And I'm biased too. ;)

6.
 
I say both sides..
Marines for their Sniper rifle and there nice M4 with the scope
Insurgents for there barely any recoil Ak47 and Ak74..... yup
 
I think that the insurgents have the better assault rifle with the Ak-47, when compared to the M-16 for a couple of reasons. One is that the iron sights on the M-16 are difficult to see through, whilst the more open Ak sights have a better field of vision. The second reason is that the ability to go full auto, whilst not recommended for accuracy reasons, can make all the difference in a CQB.

But with a M4/Ak-74 battle I would choose the M4, due to the slight zoom that the ACOG provides.
 
I can go either side pretty well. Each side has their strengths and weaknesses and you just have to know how to use them.

I'd say that the M4 with the foregrip is the best weapon to use in any situation in the game because it is extremely accurate, very low recoil even when fired from the hip, very fast rate of fire and a good amount of punch. With that gun I can be extremely aggressive and running right up to people and blowing their face off from a few feet away as well as engaging enemies that are at range like RPK and Saw gunners or the marksman. Doesn't necessarily mean I'll go Marines, I like to try to keep the teams even, but then I'll be sure to kill a sergeant and pick up his weapon unless I see something else that better suits the situation.
 
I think both sides are pretty evenly balanced if you play to the strength of the weapon you are using. I've racked up the kills with the FnFAL, the AK and the M16/M4 with no problems. The thing to remember is this isn't DOD, so I can't just run down the street until I find the enemy. ;)
 
MARINES = SAW IS GOD if used rigght...

INS= ALL GUNS ARE POWERFUL! I love how accurate they are.. and i love screaming ALAH ! after killing a marine! ahah
 
Well the first team i ever played on was the Insurgents, because of political reasons (don't wanna start a war here on the forums) My first love was the SKS.

Why? Well i was getting tired of my bad tactic of running around and shooting people. So i switched my tactic to hiding somewhere and shooting people. The SKS, although it doesn't have a scope, is a really powerful sniper. Infact I'm thankful it doesn't have a scope because as said before, the scope reduces your FOV.

I've pwned many marines with my beautiful SKS. But it wasn't until i got into a tight situation that i realized my problem.

And though i love the gun to death, usually all of the rifleman positions are taken, and i am left with the RPG, which i absolutely hate because i cant kill anybody with it.

Also is the fact that you can totally look like a marine.


The marines are good too somewhat. The M16, though troublesome, is actually very powerful. But yet again, the Insurgents do look like Marines sometimes.

So for me, its the revolutionaries yo!!
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top