- Joined
- Oct 17, 2008
- Messages
- 108
Ok, Killermud, I want something with a character that best fits my name (A Stalker, for example). I want a character from a more new game... like Dead Space or Fable II (Probably Halo3Recon).
The background can be one of the maps from L4D or Dead Space, and i'll also would like it to be blurry. Some effects wont be bad, just like those red "lightnings" of yours in your signature. I like abstract things, like that Vista Aurora background.
What should it have written?
=(e)=™Stalkout_002
Edge Gamers Organization
A Mature World Gaming Community
www.edgegamers.org
Umm... avatar.
Something in red, similar to what I'm having right now. I'll like it to have some smoke in it in an abstract way....
Anyway, thanks
The background can be one of the maps from L4D or Dead Space, and i'll also would like it to be blurry. Some effects wont be bad, just like those red "lightnings" of yours in your signature. I like abstract things, like that Vista Aurora background.
What should it have written?
=(e)=™Stalkout_002
Edge Gamers Organization
A Mature World Gaming Community
www.edgegamers.org
Umm... avatar.
Something in red, similar to what I'm having right now. I'll like it to have some smoke in it in an abstract way....
Anyway, thanks

Last edited:






