- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 408
How do I use light spots? I've been trying to do many things like...
-Give it a name, and gave the prop_dyanmic the parent.
-Tried setting the distance.
-Put it on the bottom of the prop.
I tried so much, but it wouldn't turn on, I don't wanna use Light enitiy, because it flashes back to the lights, which makes it horrible though.
Air/ground/climbing/etc nodes.
I'm making a wave-like map (like Turret/Tower defense flash games).
I am setting up nodes, but if they spawn, would they follow the nodes, I tested it on zombies and they kinda followed it after I shot them, But I am just wondering how am I gonna make it like a wave from 10 combine assaults on the first level to 50 on the fifth level, and stuff.
How do I make it to where they would assault you (I know little on how to use Assault_really and Assualt_point and Ai_Assault_goal).
How do I make the ragdoll automatically clean up itself?
How do I connect up the nodes all together, without having to spawn/make node_link for 1 to another (I dunno how to use Node_link_controller).
That is all my question.
-Give it a name, and gave the prop_dyanmic the parent.
-Tried setting the distance.
-Put it on the bottom of the prop.
I tried so much, but it wouldn't turn on, I don't wanna use Light enitiy, because it flashes back to the lights, which makes it horrible though.
Air/ground/climbing/etc nodes.
I'm making a wave-like map (like Turret/Tower defense flash games).
I am setting up nodes, but if they spawn, would they follow the nodes, I tested it on zombies and they kinda followed it after I shot them, But I am just wondering how am I gonna make it like a wave from 10 combine assaults on the first level to 50 on the fifth level, and stuff.
How do I make it to where they would assault you (I know little on how to use Assault_really and Assualt_point and Ai_Assault_goal).
How do I make the ragdoll automatically clean up itself?
How do I connect up the nodes all together, without having to spawn/make node_link for 1 to another (I dunno how to use Node_link_controller).
That is all my question.






