L LegendOfChaos13 -TR- Thread Thumper Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 1,075 Jul 18, 2007 #1 Ok guys i will be visiting a college over this next weekend so I will not be here. Don't miss me too much!!!
Ok guys i will be visiting a college over this next weekend so I will not be here. Don't miss me too much!!!
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 18, 2007 #3 C U when you get bakk ledgy!! take ur rocket wiff you
L LegendOfChaos13 -TR- Thread Thumper Joined Feb 19, 2007 Messages 1,075 Jul 18, 2007 #4 like i wasnt planning on taking them with me lol
B Blazing Heat EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 19, 2006 Messages 7,122 Jul 18, 2007 #5 See ya when ya get back
S Stephenjazz=FL= Famous Joined Feb 15, 2007 Messages 470 Jul 18, 2007 #6 [quote1184766933=LegendOfChaos13] Ok guys i will be visiting a college over this next weekend so I will not be here. Don't miss me too much!!! [/quote1184766933] Party ftw
[quote1184766933=LegendOfChaos13] Ok guys i will be visiting a college over this next weekend so I will not be here. Don't miss me too much!!! [/quote1184766933] Party ftw
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,218 Jul 18, 2007 #7 Have fun