miLD INS Sig Shop

'miLD

Poster
Joined
Aug 3, 2008
Messages
109
Due to posting in the wrong section of the forum, I am opening this thread for any more people that like my work and want a sig from me!

please try to keep them EdgeGamers.org Approriate. (meaning dont make any crazy request that you know I will get in trouble for making!!!)
 
USMCHAMMER.gif



USCGHAMMER.gif
 
Well, no one has replied to my thread in the Request Art section, so I'll ask you instead. Here's the request: Either an SAS operative from Wetwork or a gas mask-clad Ultranationalist. If SAS, then an MP5 would be preferable. It should have my username and clan tags somewhere in a corner. Thanks!
 
I have a request.
What about a sniper (real) Kind of sitting like he is waiting ( mroe to the left side of the screen)

And on the right kind of like a quote and my name

If you want to put anything fancy in it like your other sigs. Thats fine (INS realated)

Don't forget if you want to put createdby: miLD in the sig

thank you for your consideration
-GetSomeZzz
 
GETSOMEZzz

GETSOMEZZZ.gif


AristoCrap

AristoCrap.gif


I think these turned out good, i couldnt exactly get the right pictures so i used my imagination along the lines of what you guys said to use.

For the other request I should have them done by tommorrow around 5:00pm EST.
 
Hey, the admins made me take my sig off because of the language. Mind trying another? SAS themes would be appreciated.
 
hey GREY COYOTE LP your sig is done check this afternoon for your IMG tag to embed it into your own posts! I think yours might be one of my best!!!
 
Back
Top