- Joined
- Sep 12, 2008
- Messages
- 259
Hey guys,
Some of you probably already know I like Disneyland a ton. I run a website called Original D that is all about the park. My only issue is that my banner lacks the POP to make the site look great.
If you go to the site now at www.OriginalD.com it sports a banner that I made when I launched the site this last may. Direct link to logo HERE.
I'm trying to spruce it up a little bit with keeping the general layout the same. (Castle in the "O", Disney Writing for "Original" Disneyland "D", etc.)
I had somebody send one in from the site itself which looks nice but it kinda changed the layout that I have and have come to love. Direct link to that version HERE
Any help is greatly appreciated. And before anybody asks, this website is a complete hobby and doesn't even bring in enough money to pay for its own hosting, so I will not be able to pay anybody unfortunately, thanks for understanding.
Let me know if you have any questions about it, thanks again!
Some of you probably already know I like Disneyland a ton. I run a website called Original D that is all about the park. My only issue is that my banner lacks the POP to make the site look great.
If you go to the site now at www.OriginalD.com it sports a banner that I made when I launched the site this last may. Direct link to logo HERE.
I'm trying to spruce it up a little bit with keeping the general layout the same. (Castle in the "O", Disney Writing for "Original" Disneyland "D", etc.)
I had somebody send one in from the site itself which looks nice but it kinda changed the layout that I have and have come to love. Direct link to that version HERE
Any help is greatly appreciated. And before anybody asks, this website is a complete hobby and doesn't even bring in enough money to pay for its own hosting, so I will not be able to pay anybody unfortunately, thanks for understanding.
Let me know if you have any questions about it, thanks again!








