Runescape

I found an old paypal account and it had 12 dollars on it, so i went ahead and subscribed. Already got my whip and etc back.

Put it this way though: What is the point in posting if you don't even play? "Yeah uhh I like this game but uhh I don't uhhh play it anymore so uhhh.."

I've added everyone so far

I've played this game for over 2000hrs at the age of 10-12. I've recently come back and I enjoy the game. The graphics are pretty amazing, and you can run it in full screen now if you subscribe.

And like Flying Polish said, I don't joke on the jacked up games you guys play so why joke on mine? I could think of a million things to say about the silly games you guys play. Trust me, a lot of you are on my friends list.
 
Last edited:
I found an old paypal account and it had 12 dollars on it, so i went ahead and subscribed. Already got my whip and etc back.

Put it this way though: What is the point in posting if you don't even play? "Yeah uhh I like this game but uhh I don't uhhh play it anymore so uhhh.."



And like Flying Polish said, I don't joke on the jacked up games you guys play so why joke on mine? I could think of a million things to say about the silly games you guys play. Trust me, a lot of you are on my friends list.



don't be hatin on other peoples games, just enjoy your "mmo" and enjoy your thread here, But don't act all high and mighty because you can play a super old game on full screen. :P
 
Guys respect all clanmates. Especially you xosniper. An eGO should respect all clanmates.

Yes I do play from time to time but i'm only like lvl 20 something. I don't have an addiction and i'm not a member either. My account is DemonKy.

Dare i can agree with you that Warcraft 3 is better (not WoW, i'm sorry that game hold no intrest for me there) than runescape but free games are always fun. I still play Gunz :).
 
My post has humor all over it, all you guys that keep posting "respect your clan mates" need to calm down alittle and have some fun.

ON TOPIC NOW: I played this game along time ago with my step brothers. Someone scammed all my stuff because i was a noob and didnt know what I was doing. I was pwned out of the game. lol.
 
I used to play it.lvl 99 Woodcutting. lvl 89 character. got hacked, what can I say?
 
wasabe rulz

91/99 ranged

86/99 mage

83+6 cb woot woot

pking is back w00t w00t
 
Last edited:
ah runescape, back in my salad days ^.^

name was dayviid had decent stats was super addictied then up and left once my friend moved to playing Wow.

*sigh* I miss the good old days ^^
 
i am alphonse369, but pm me here before you add me, cuz i will have my friend chat on
 
Little bit of dbow maxing.

haxxed.jpg
 
I played it on and off for 2 years and only got to like 95 but it was <sarcasm>too nerdy so I played wow instead.</sarcasm>

Now i just play css but im thinkin about starting back up with wow when the wotlk expansion comes out.
 
IGN:
Main (Dont use much): Munkypoo7
Current Char: Psychosozial

woo, i was gonna make a post for this game, funny seeing it already here :p
 
I played a lot like 2 years a go and now I try to play and it doesn't even come close to comparing to other games currently play. BTW I got 99 Woodcutting.
 
I haven't played since the barbarians still had that cheesy look. Guess I might go again, but too bad I'm just a basic player without all the riches =\
 

Latest posts

Back
Top