Caturday Pics I made/post your own

[quote1186276704=Yoo-Hoo!]
Yes, they're delicious with some fava beans and a nice Chianti.
[/quote1186276704]


Dude, that was all I needed to get that Greenskeepers song stuck in my head...

*sings* put the lotion in the basket... put the lotion in the baaaasket.
 
I made this one for all of the cat haters out there. And cats do has flavour, but not for humans. DO NOT WANT (to be eaten). The cat will destroy you from the inside out. lol k.

angelcatjpegdd1.jpg
 
[quote1186383723= =(eG)= Blue Cheese]
You guys must really love cats.
[/quote1186383723]

Yeah, they go great with some Teryaki sauce and lo mein.
 
[quote1187646861=PJ]
heres a website with all my favourite lolcats
[/quote1187646861]


Everyone listen up! They are called Cat Macros, and you will respect their true title.
 
[quote1187647767=Thor]
[quote1187646861=PJ]
heres a website with all my favourite lolcats
[/quote1187646861]


Everyone listen up! They are called Cat Macros, and you will respect their true title.
[/quote1187647767]


So argumentative, Thor. ;)
 
[quote1187653293=FluffyTheDestroyer]
[quote1187647767=Thor]
[quote1187646861=PJ]
heres a website with all my favourite lolcats
[/quote1187646861]


Everyone listen up! They are called Cat Macros, and you will respect their true title.
[/quote1187647767]


So argumentative, Thor. ;)
[/quote1187653293]

What? They were called Cat Macros first, then those jerks from gaiaonline took them and called the Lolcats. I am merely giving them the respect they deserve! =-P

And what can I say, I love a good argument.
 
[quote1192310283=OutbreaK [JONES]]
lol i cant believe this thread is still alive hahaha.
[/quote1192310283]


And bringing it back from the dead with some NEW cats....



DontMake.jpg



girlfriend.jpg





serious.jpg







And while it's not an "LOLcat" a "cat macro" or a "caturday"... it's just funny:


in_ur_reality.jpg
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top