2 Accounts on same Lan. Is this possible?

Knucklehead

Poster
Joined
Sep 24, 2008
Messages
205
I play TF2 a lot and want to know if I can set it up so I can play and my son can too. I know I will need to get a seperate license for him and he needs his own Steam account. Anyone ever try this or have any luck with it? I am using a Lynksys router. any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
 
As long as you're both on your own computers that should work fine - each player needs his/her own steam account and copy of TF2. Aside from that you should have no problems whatsoever...
 
trykael is correct I have been doing this for the last three years with no real problems.
 
yep you shouldnt have any problems with that at all... we are 3 on same Lynksys router, my husband my son and I and as long as you all have your own steam accounts and separate games with keys you will have no problems at all.
 
Thank you all! Gonna head out and get another copy this morning! This what I love about EGO, I have met so many friendly people ready to help!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top