Choices...

pillar

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Feb 14, 2008
Messages
2,968
Well I was looking at the newegg site @ the end of last month, & they had some good deals between the 8800, 9600, & 9800 cards. Now this month, im not really finding any really good worthwhile deals. Btw, for those of you who are gonna give suggestions, let me first say that I am an nVidia fan (been since day 1). I know that theyre prices may be a bit higher, but i really wouldnt wanna the issue of the ATI technology conflicting with my nVidia board @ all, so although I do appreciate your thought of trying to help me find a decent hi-profile vid card, I would much rather stay in the nVidia area. For those of you who do use nVidia, I am asking for your help or just possible any suggestions.
 
I'm still all about the price/performance of the 8800GTS G92. And it OC's like a champ.
 
The 8800GTS is a very nice card ;)

Though, I still think that the 8800GT is the best price/performance.

~Gooda~
 
Last edited:
i was thinkin bout gettin the xfx 9600 gt alpha dog edition card, but newegg did away w/ it, a bad choice.
 
wont go for the gtx cards, over 150 bux. but since newegg took out the xfx 9600 card, i guess ill go after evga 9800 gt card (unless some1 can suggest a better card).
 

Latest posts

Back
Top