my Dish reprogramed it self!!

Zelda

EGO Addict
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,389
Help, My remote to control my dish TV reporgramed it self, I still can control the TV but the dish i cant..anyone have any clue on how to fix this?? I dont even know where my freeken dish box is sadly
 
i dont kno wat to tell u then, try calling them

Don't try calling them!!!
Dish Network's customer service, in my experience, is only useful if you're looking to become enraged and upset about life in general.
My suggestion is to google and see if you can find a forum specifically for dish DVRs and receivers. I know they are out there, but I don't know where.
 
may sound dumb - but have you tried replacing the batteries and then having the remote auto-detect for your receiver?
 
try googleing the brand and model of the receiver to see if you can get imformation that way.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top