Hey guys...
So lately I have been having some problems when switching from map to map. (I.e. On the custom map rotation server, the map is convoy. The game ends, and switches to a new map. As I am sending server info, it freezes).
Not really sure whats up. I ran diskeeper earlier and that seemed to help a bit. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with my comp since its brand new and an absolute screamer
Thanks for the help and suggestions...
So lately I have been having some problems when switching from map to map. (I.e. On the custom map rotation server, the map is convoy. The game ends, and switches to a new map. As I am sending server info, it freezes).
Not really sure whats up. I ran diskeeper earlier and that seemed to help a bit. I am pretty sure it has nothing to do with my comp since its brand new and an absolute screamer

Thanks for the help and suggestions...










