Off Topic: Trance Energy

A_State_of_Trance

I made one post
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
25
I am not sure how many of you like electronic music, but I have been going to parties for about 15 years, Dj'ing for 8 now and always have a great time. If you do listen to electronic music, what type do you like?

Also, I know this is a few months away; but in March myself and about 20 people from across the USA and Canada, and another 40 or so from Europe are traveling to Holland to go to Trance Energy. Massive party usually around 15000 people attend it. Just wondering if anyone planed on making the trip over there.

PS: Listening to Essential mix by UMEK as I type this. :)
 
Can't afford any overseas trips, but I listen to the occasional trance and happy hardcore.

Johan Gielen, Styles & Breeze, Tiesto are a couple that come to mind.
 
I listen to a little bit of House and a little Drum and Bass, also a little Jungle and Dark when I'm in the mood ^^
 
When I am programming I usually listen to the Vocal Trance over at www.di.fm

Yeah I know it sounds cliche, computer nerd programmer listening to trance, though honestly it helps you stay in the mindset because of the constant beat :)
 
I'm not great when it comes to knowing types of music, but I know I like electronic music in general. Don't really know any types of it regretably :\
 
Yea, im into trance, nothing too hardcore... I also like progressive house, even though thats pretty much a made up category. Give me something with a good harmony and melody and instruments that dont sound too much like they are computer generated.

Hybrid is always great, also been listening to a lot of Shiloh, and some Sasha mixes.
 
I love techno music, althrough I removed it all for some reason.

Anyone got a .rar or a rapidshshare link I can use?
 
WWW.TRANCE.FM

i made a thread about it somwhere. its the best thing alive.

if there any way to get teh music to my ipod? thanks.

Yes there is, download a winamp plug-in called streamripper.
After it is installed, open winamp and enter the url
http://nl-ir.trancefm.com/192mp3-1

This should start the stream, then all you do is press Start in StreamRipper
and it will auto rip / cut/ separate tracks.

Also, check out ETN.fm - that is what I listen to most of the day, alot of good mixes played on there
 
I've got like 10 trance energy's on my iPod :) I never go to it, it's not really far tough.
And subscribed to the iTunes ASOT Podcast.
 
When I am programming I usually listen to the Vocal Trance over at www.di.fm

Yeah I know it sounds cliche, computer nerd programmer listening to trance, though honestly it helps you stay in the mindset because of the constant beat :)

Same, here I also listen to that Internet Radio :)
 
When I am programming I usually listen to the Vocal Trance over at www.di.fm

Yeah I know it sounds cliche, computer nerd programmer listening to trance, though honestly it helps you stay in the mindset because of the constant beat :)

exactly!! whenever im readin or workin on somethin, i always choon into some kinda internet radio station (used 2 choon into di.fm, but they became commercialized, so i turned to www.afterhours.fm & they never use commercials on their deal, which is awesome. now granted, they dont have armin van buuren, but thats plenty fine, esp since most of di.fm djs r pros. most of ah.fm djs r amateurs (they do have a few pros in it tho). hey state of trance, what do u play in ego btw? ive always wanted 2 talk w/ ya since we both have smiliar tastes in music.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top