L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Nov 4, 2008 #1 ASUS Crosshair II Formula AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI HDMI ATX AMD OR MSI K9N2 Diamond AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI ATX AMD
ASUS Crosshair II Formula AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI HDMI ATX AMD OR MSI K9N2 Diamond AM2+/AM2 NVIDIA nForce 780a SLI ATX AMD
H Havegooda {A|R} EGO Addict Joined Feb 18, 2008 Messages 1,253 Nov 4, 2008 #2 I assume you're an Nvidia fan. Are you going to be running SLI or tri-SLI? ~Gooda~
L Legit^ Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 3,491 Nov 4, 2008 #4 of course im an nvidia fan and ill be running sli
P pillar Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 14, 2008 Messages 2,968 Nov 4, 2008 #5 Well the following is a side-by-side comparison, but after lookin @ that, I agree that you should go with the ASUS mobo.
Well the following is a side-by-side comparison, but after lookin @ that, I agree that you should go with the ASUS mobo.