- Joined
- Dec 7, 2007
- Messages
- 279
Hey all,
When I log in to Windows my computer is very, very slow. Again this is after I click my name, input my password and hit the green arrow. I will get in, my desktop loads up but I can't click anything. There is a long delay from intial login until it is ready to go. Once I am past this delay the computer works fine.
I have removed most everything from startup via msconfig, defragged, ran a virus scan, and ran a spyware scan. None of this seems to make much of a difference. I have not touched the registry and I really do not want to reinstall windows.
Here are my specs
AMD 64 4000+
2 gigs PC3200
160GIG HD
7600GT PCI-e
If you need anything else let me know.
When I log in to Windows my computer is very, very slow. Again this is after I click my name, input my password and hit the green arrow. I will get in, my desktop loads up but I can't click anything. There is a long delay from intial login until it is ready to go. Once I am past this delay the computer works fine.
I have removed most everything from startup via msconfig, defragged, ran a virus scan, and ran a spyware scan. None of this seems to make much of a difference. I have not touched the registry and I really do not want to reinstall windows.
Here are my specs
AMD 64 4000+
2 gigs PC3200
160GIG HD
7600GT PCI-e
If you need anything else let me know.
















