Best Buy vs Fry's

Status
Not open for further replies.
On multiple occurrances, Fry's had the things I needed and Best Buy didn't. "Best Buy" my anus!
 
imho, Fry's > Best Buy > Circuit City
Fry's is very good and I've never had any issues with Best Buy, but don't get me started on Circuit City! Prices are awful and they rarely used to have what I needed. Then, every time I used to go there and had to ask for help in finding something, I would either get blank stares from the employees, or subtle anger that I bothered them to do something besides stand around.
 
I noticed a couple of people mentioning Newegg. While I will say that I do most of my shopping from there, sometimes you just have to get something right away or sometimes just want something right away. That's when Fry's comes into play. They also have all kinds of electronics parts and stuff if you're actually building something. Plus, it's always just fun to go in and browse around. :)

Couldn't have put it better myself. For those who just want to save money www.frys.com or NewEgg. I worked at BB for a while and the price of a usb printer cable was $30.95. Employee price was $1.28. What REALLY got me was that they raised the price to $32.95 while I was there!
:eek:

Tech
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top