Website too busy

Blindsfell

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
May 14, 2007
Messages
3,554
I have this problem where whenever I am on this site it says the server is too busy or it just doesnt load. Sometimes it sends me to the calendar page. It is only this website. Thanks for anyhelp..
 
MrAwesome had this too and they said it was some kind of database error. Though I hardly see how that causes that kind of problem =/
 
Yes, Its quite common on large boards. The amount of page queries at that time maxed out the cpu usage of the databases, so the site reports to be down.
 
re website

i have the exact same problem!!!!! it took me almost 25 minuts to get to the tech support page!!! please tell me what i have to do to get rid of this problem!!!
 
i have the exact same problem!!!!! it took me almost 25 minuts to get to the tech support page!!! please tell me what i have to do to get rid of this problem!!!

Get a better webserver, but I dont think that is needed
 

Latest posts

Back
Top