- Joined
- Sep 22, 2008
- Messages
- 100
Hopefully this is not against the rules here and if it is please a mod can you delete it.
I setup a dedicated server on one of my boxes. This server is in no way affiliated with eGO though I am posting it here so you all can use it until eGO does have servers for it setup.
This server is not for a clan or anything, like I said, I have a box in a datacenter with some space and memory for it so I figured I'd offer it to you all so you could have some fun with your friends too.
Open the developer console and type
connect thefallenones.com
The passowrd is:
tfol4d
The difficulty is set to:
hard
eGO's please feel free to use it and invite other eGO's to do so, I am keeping it PW'd so it will be exclusively for us.
Thanks
I setup a dedicated server on one of my boxes. This server is in no way affiliated with eGO though I am posting it here so you all can use it until eGO does have servers for it setup.
This server is not for a clan or anything, like I said, I have a box in a datacenter with some space and memory for it so I figured I'd offer it to you all so you could have some fun with your friends too.
Open the developer console and type
connect thefallenones.com
The passowrd is:
tfol4d
The difficulty is set to:
hard
eGO's please feel free to use it and invite other eGO's to do so, I am keeping it PW'd so it will be exclusively for us.
Thanks







im gona check it out in a sec


Hope to see some there.