Call of Duty 4 Uninstall

Tqnbeanz

Active Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2008
Messages
340
Call of Duty 5 is coming out soon, and i was wondering if I can run it[COD5]. I checked it and turns out that i don't have enough Free Disk Space. So to save money, i just try to delete everything that i don't need from my computer anymore... And it just so happens that Call of Duty 4 is one of those things i don't need anymore. So here's the thing, whenever I try to delete it (From the Add or Remove Program's Option) I get the following Message:

"1154: Installer not found in C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information\{E48469CC-635E-4FD5-A122-1497C286D217}"

So yeah... This is getting annoying and Activision customer support is not doing their job so well. Any help at all would be appreciated. Thank You. -jdee
 
This probably means you deleted the Call of Duty 4 folder under program files. If you have deleted this without correctly uninstalling the program you deleted the uninstall program on a accident. There is free uninstall programs at download.com that will remove the game from add/remove programs section, but this does not mean the game was removed correctly. Let me know if you need help.
 
Well guys, I deleted Activision File from my C Programs FIles and then tried to uninstall but it turns out it has nothing to do with Activision, so i dont know what else to do
 
Nope. Im so sad.QQ. Well accaully i think i deleted it using some uninstall program, but im not sure cause when i go Add/Remove Programs its still there, except it doesnt show how much space it takes up.
 
Well, if you really want to get read of it the correct way. Reinstall the game then go to add/remove and uninstall.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top