Anyone good with firefox

Cpt. Hopi

Famous
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
429
Ok I have a weird error going on. Like about 3 days ago all of a sudden firefox must have had brain damage and thought I just installed it so all my tabs reset. Also everything thing I logged in to like email and forums here I had to log back in. I keep checking remember me for everything but every time I close firefox then re-open it I have to log back in... Anyone know any answers better yet solutions if so please tell me!!!
 
I am having this same issue. Somehow Firefox isn;t saving the cookies or not referencing them when the page comes up.
 
Hold up talked to my steam friend buddy and it's fix heres what you do!

Go to My Computer then click on local disk C (i think thats what it's called) then Program Files then Mozilla Firefox.

From there click the uninstall folder and then click help.exe and uninstall it. After that open up Internet Explorer and re-dl firefox and configure all over it again but it should work.
 
I might be able to help. If you go to 'tools', options and click privacy. Then select 'Remember what I enter for forums/passwords. I hope this helped.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top