Whats everyones' favorite...?

bottleoftheFUNK

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Nov 2, 2008
Messages
2,068
Hey everyone in and around Edge Gamers Organization, whats your favorite of anything.:cool:

Sport(s), Games(s), Music(Band/Genre/Song), Etc.

Please Note: Lets be mature about this, if you do not agree with or respect another person's intrests, then keep it to yourself alright.

Swimming, cars Ferrari F430 Challenge Stradale, football COLTS!, Insurgency is awsome, RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS!!!!- Californication.

I love guns too, I have a DPMS Panther .223/5.56NATO Sportical with a Barska SWAT Tactical Extreme 3.5-10X40 30mm Scope with rail mounts, DSC carbine length 4 rail hand guard, and a Harris Bipod.

And other stuff aha

Insurgency Division of Edge Gamers Organization™
 
Last edited:
I play in a band, as guitarist.
We/ I play Punk/rock and metal.
I love playing guitar and i love playing comp.

I allso use alot of time with my my famaly(Spelling?)friends and pets. :)
 
football, soccer, baseball, music (jack's mannequin or 90's rock), youtube, friends, cars, family, school, The Soup - best show EVER, and of course joel mchale

:D
 
Football (english).. so soccer to some, favourite game is DoD and i love Avenged Sevenfold
 
I like BACON and Bacon and more bacon lol i like any sports you name it
 
Back
Top