

Admin school for e's should not be permitted. If you are an e and you are desperate to go to admin school all it shows us is that all you care about is being promoted and getting admin. We want members who just simply want to be members. Becoming an admin is NOT something that should be on your mind and a goal for you to reach. IF you are promoted than good for you, if not, then you should not care because you did not join eGO for the promototions, you joined for the community.

I'm hoping to get into admin shool my self becouse i should be turned into an EG soon. My 2 months in the group is comming up.
I know enough eGOs that when there is someone acting up on our server I can just xfire them... however I do ocassionally leave eGO servers to work on other things to improve on like me and =(e)= .Knife. went to another non eGO server so it wouldnt screw with our xlrstats. Me and him both were trying to keep server clean. such as no language and help follow that servers rule setup. I even got a thanks from one of the admins on that server
The only reason I wanted to go is not to get promoted but to learn how I could help clean our servers as an e?. I have read all the stickes and stuff, another reason I wanted to go to admin school is I thought I might learn how to further use my computer to help eGO? I have learned alot since joining eGO? I love the community and the great friends and serversI know enough eGOs that when there is someone acting up on our server I can just xfire them... however I do ocassionally leave eGO servers to work on other things to improve on like me and =(e)= .Knife. went to another non eGO server so it wouldnt screw with our xlrstats. Me and him both were trying to keep server clean. such as no language and help follow that servers rule setup. I even got a thanks from one of the admins on that server
![]()
So I didnt mean it as oh promote me, I meant it as oh an opprotunity to learn how to enhance call of dutys game play for me and others![]()
Sorry for the misunderstanding
Iceman
I'm hoping to get into admin shool my self becouse i should be turned into an EG soon. My 2 months in the group is comming up.
Admin school for e's should not be permitted. If you are an e and you are desperate to go to admin school all it shows us is that all you care about is being promoted and getting admin. We want members who just simply want to be members. Becoming an admin is NOT something that should be on your mind and a goal for you to reach. IF you are promoted than good for you, if not, then you should not care because you did not join eGO for the promototions, you joined for the community.
I have to respectfully disagree with you Zegz. While trying to become an admin is frowned upon, trying to attend an admin class should be seen as a very good thing. e's that attend an admin class are showing initiative and an interest in keeping our servers clean. While I do agree that they should NOT be attending admin classes with the mindset "I'm going to get promoted for this", they should feel quite welcome to attend one if they are simply interested in how things work, or how they can be better members.
You are absolutely right Nero. If they are goign to admin school because they wanna help keep the servers clean then good for them. Unfortunately we won't know their true intentions on trying to attend a class. If they are honestly looking to attend admin school to see how things are done so they can pitch in, then they are very respnsible and promotions will go their way. If they are going to admin school to try to get their admin.....then promotions won't go their way.
Ya, Zegs and Bas. I would much rather see "Please, do not curse. Thank you." than "watch your language". I much rather have e's tell me about a problem in game using admin chat than them trying to deal with it. Remember what Fermi said, "Ignorance is never better than knowledge." We have a lot of admins, but there are times when e's are alone as well.
While e's are not eGO's there should be NO discrimination made because of that, after all, almost everyone started as an e. Some e's are grown men and women, they deserve some respect. I do not see what the outrage is about, i am glad when people want to learn.
