S Sgt. Starbuck Famous Legacy Members Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 496 Jul 22, 2007 #1 he needs either a sig or a spray of a man in a sombrero riding a donkey with an mg-42 mounted on it's head. Tech
he needs either a sig or a spray of a man in a sombrero riding a donkey with an mg-42 mounted on it's head. Tech
D -Darreи*- Poster Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 103 Jul 22, 2007 #2 i though he said he was a columbian drub lord ^^
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 22, 2007 #3 lol ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 22, 2007 #4 HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TECH YEA!!! who ever could do that , ill be very Greatfull
D DyeMatrix Poster Extraordinaire Joined Sep 30, 2006 Messages 2,504 Jul 22, 2007 #5 lol i think im the only person here without a sig, im still waiting for Doms haha, that was like 3 months ago though
lol i think im the only person here without a sig, im still waiting for Doms haha, that was like 3 months ago though
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Jul 22, 2007 #6 It's a start.. No text or anything, and it's not "spiffed up"... But what is this the general idea?
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 22, 2007 #7 gooo fluffy = )!!!! thats the Idea but mg on his head and me shooting
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Jul 22, 2007 #9 LMAO.. I really am NOT allowed to play in photoshop when I haven't slept yet.... Ok, I know. Head mounted MG... And this isn't it. And by the way.. Do you know how hard it is to draw in PS without glasses? Dear lord, I'm frackin BLIND! But yeah, now for something TOTALLY cheesy.. ROFL
LMAO.. I really am NOT allowed to play in photoshop when I haven't slept yet.... Ok, I know. Head mounted MG... And this isn't it. And by the way.. Do you know how hard it is to draw in PS without glasses? Dear lord, I'm frackin BLIND! But yeah, now for something TOTALLY cheesy.. ROFL
B Baron Rojo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 17, 2007 Messages 3,644 Jul 22, 2007 #10 hahahahahahahahahahahahaahh HOLY HELL OMG ROFL ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OF LAUGHTER!! mY NEW SIG BY FLUFFY!!!
hahahahahahahahahahahahaahh HOLY HELL OMG ROFL ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME OF LAUGHTER!! mY NEW SIG BY FLUFFY!!!
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 22, 2007 #11 hahah that is great, ijus tmake sure it fits the size requirements
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Jul 22, 2007 #12 I can resize it to fit the right requirements.
F FluffyTDestroyer EGO Zealot Joined Jul 1, 2007 Messages 1,662 Jul 22, 2007 #13 Within the allowed limits. The first one was just a spray/avatar. *shakes head* Baron, you're so easy to get giggling. I WIN!
Within the allowed limits. The first one was just a spray/avatar. *shakes head* Baron, you're so easy to get giggling. I WIN!
S Sgt. Starbuck Famous Legacy Members Joined Jul 9, 2006 Messages 496 Jul 22, 2007 #15 omfg! great!! Tech
J John_Bonham[DAM] Thread Thumper Joined Jan 1, 2007 Messages 1,004 Jul 23, 2007 #16 heres a pic for your avatar its a colombian transformer (originally a mexican transformer)
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 23, 2007 #17 lol BOX MAN TRANSFORM!!