I'm really enjoying the single player campaign. I'll be doing a co-op campaing with two of my firends. The campaign looks like it was made primarily as a co-op. I have not tried MP yet.
wow i dont understand when i join a CoD 5 server and i kill some 1, i got disconected by punkbuster something i tried to dld the patch but its not if some can help me plz!!!
It's a really fun game, It's essencially a glorified mod of cod:4. Also I love the ww2 aspect of this. The only downsides i can think of you've already mentioned. Fun game tho, worth the 60 bucks imo.
cod5 (wow) is awesome because the enemy didn't notice me and just me flanking them from the side then going Rambo on them. I used my gun 1 time on the mission before you go inside the big building on the last mission. The only problem i see is that the enemy can glitch through the guns on that mission so a German came out of nowhere from inside a gun and beat me down.
On PC I can't even get it to run. Just dies to windows. Support tells me to do the same-old-same-old "fixes" that we've all been doing since, forever ... all of which do NOT work for jack.
Oh well.
I'm about to sell my COD5 PC on eBay (assuming there's someone who can actually run it right.)