OUTBREAKS EPIC 3000th POST!!!

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
3,909
Hey it may sound crazy but this is my 3000th post on the Edge Gamers Organization Website!!! And being 2 days short of my 1 year anniversary, that averages out to about 250 posts per month!!

So i havent been on that much lately and thats gonna change. I was away for like 2 weeks because i have been so busy with work and my NES PC. So i will have to catch up on posting and server play.

Oh yeah, ive returned from the dark side! so no more evilness.

Its been an amazing year and i hope the next brings more surprises, kinda like these....

3 Avatars!

Wanderer
wanderer.gif

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/thechadmanhl2/wanderer.gif

Splat
splat.gif

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/thechadmanhl2/splat.gif

Drunken Sailor
Sailor-1.gif

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/thechadmanhl2/Sailor-1.gif

And a sig for toothpaste!

cs_office0001copy.jpg

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m47/thechadmanhl2/cs_office0001copy.jpg
 
lol, love it. thanks dude. ive been waiting for this epic 3000th post for a while. any word on the next issue of the eGO comic?
 
:( I dont get a sig or avatar?! I feel left out! I shall now turn to the darkside for this! muahahahahahaha
 
As one of the clan advisors I want to congratulate you. But as a fellow gamer, you are very sad and I play more than I post. Dont matter how many posts you do guys and gals, its how you behave online in the servers, sorry to rain on your parade OutBreak. MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH ( nice job)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top