C Candlejack Thread Junky Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 824 Nov 14, 2008 #1 I paused it and now it says complete, but it was at 47ish% so I really doubt that and now it won't let me resume it. Anyone else having this problem?
I paused it and now it says complete, but it was at 47ish% so I really doubt that and now it won't let me resume it. Anyone else having this problem?
P Plasma Famous Joined Mar 12, 2008 Messages 473 Nov 14, 2008 #2 try starting steam, it mostly happens to me, but when i restart it, it usually works
C Candlejack Thread Junky Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 824 Nov 14, 2008 #3 I've tried over and over again :\
C Candlejack Thread Junky Joined Jul 16, 2008 Messages 824 Nov 14, 2008 #5 how big is the left 4 dead folder?
A AWPerator Thread Thumper Joined May 24, 2008 Messages 1,027 Nov 15, 2008 #7 This happened to me before with TF2 in an update. Try to verify the files, or if worst comes to worst, delete the files and redownload it.
This happened to me before with TF2 in an update. Try to verify the files, or if worst comes to worst, delete the files and redownload it.