Some simple car editing.

midget31394

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jun 14, 2008
Messages
1,654
Now this is not finished and using some simple techniques and adjustments heres what I have so far.

My edit

Original

I wanna see what you come up with using the original image and editing it as well, as a comparison. I started the editing, and this is my first car, by tutorials from http://photoshopcartutorials.com/ its mainly editing hue/saturation and blending modes, but Ill be adding vectors and stuff.
 
Not bad, what system do you use to select/cut renders?

I usually first create a duplicate of the original, then use the polygonal lasso tool while zoomed in and just work from there, I never cut anything, I always copy, you never know when youre gonna need that part again :)
 
Have you ever tried making a third layer of green in between the two renders? i like to do that because if its choppy in spots you can really tell ageist multi colored solid backgrounds. Then you can just hide the solid of you need to see the OG pic. Just a thought because it looks a tiny bit choppy in the front but still a cool job :D
 
I like to use the pen tool for cropping alot of the times because its easier to do rounded objects.

Good work, btw.
 
:) My other hobby is cars....

here's a few photoshops i've done....

Original

S4021039.jpg


Karate Chop!
HHR1.jpg
 
Original
DSC09154.jpg


Karate Chop! - Fixed the dash... cleaner look
510-dash1.jpg
 
one last one... although I've done so many ..

Original
toyotaproject.jpg


Tom's Body Shop
toyotaproject7.jpg


Final Product
toyotaprojectGlossWhite3.jpg
 
Last edited:
I just made one...

original
r8.jpg

My version
audi_r8_2_01-1.png



Would look nice as promo car, wouldn't it ? (We even got a mascott)
 
Last edited:
Another one:

Original:
peugeot207sw2.jpg



My version, front bumper is from Ferrari F430, Side skirt and rear bumber also from a Ferrari F430, Hood from a Mustang, Rims from an audi ?:

peugottuned.png



EAT THAT TOMSOUND !!, Nah just kidding xD
 
Thats pretty good JV :)

OH yeah JV :)... take this...

Original
LancerEvolutionX_front1_01.jpg


Karate Chop!
evomxtom1.jpg
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top