The scrim tag is up for grabs!

DrunkenSailor

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 26, 2006
Messages
2,631
The eGO's are ready to take you on!

Time to pull out those extra mags of ammo and oil your weapons cause dying time is here! On Tue. July 24th at 10pm eastern time, the e's will take on the eG's for the right to take on the defending champs. Good luck to all who participate and show no mercy for you will be given none.

The winner will take on the eGO's Wed. July 25th at 10pm eastern time. As always the event,s will be held on our AVA server. The map will be Giovanni's choice and if I know him, id be ready for anything.

Who will be crowned scrim champion?????????

As I always say....have fun boys and girls!
The Drunken Sailor
 
You e's and eGO's better be down on yo knees prayin' that my brother isnt working late. xD Cuz if he is, I'll be there. =]
 
yeah finally! you e's are going down.....then you dastertly eGO's!!
 
its up for grabs? hah we are holding it anyway... anyone who's gonna try to get it bring it on
 
I'll be there! :-) Count me in.

What, exactly, is the scrim tag? Is it a special icon here on the forums, or what?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top