C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Jul 23, 2007 #1 =(e)='s will own =(eG)= NOOOOOOO MERCEY =(E)='S SHOW THEM NOOOOO MERCEY AT ALL o and i hope the map will be kalt
=(e)='s will own =(eG)= NOOOOOOO MERCEY =(E)='S SHOW THEM NOOOOO MERCEY AT ALL o and i hope the map will be kalt
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 23, 2007 #2 =(eG)= FTW, all others will be shot, survivors will be shot again. I'll bring cleenex to the scrim for all those e's that will need it at the end
=(eG)= FTW, all others will be shot, survivors will be shot again. I'll bring cleenex to the scrim for all those e's that will need it at the end
E =(eGO)= Lex -=KK=- Active Member Joined Mar 2, 2007 Messages 269 Jul 23, 2007 #4 I'm pulling for you eGs, I hope you get your rematch!
E =(eGO)= nicoleee :] Poster Joined Jun 7, 2007 Messages 211 Jul 23, 2007 #6 eGs will win for sure!! yeaaaaaaaaaa :]]
M Mr. Chair -TR- EGO Addict Joined May 4, 2007 Messages 1,303 Jul 23, 2007 #8 Like I said in the other thread, you fellers better be prayin' I wont be able to make it.
B blackhawksniper EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Dec 8, 2006 Messages 6,861 Jul 23, 2007 #9 If you guys wanta know whose going to win, scroll up to the top of the forums. Look at the banner. yeah.
If you guys wanta know whose going to win, scroll up to the top of the forums. Look at the banner. yeah.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 23, 2007 #10 eGO will own all so it doesnt matter.
GardenGroveVW USS VIN NUMBAH?!?! Executive Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 9,223 Jul 23, 2007 #11 [quote1185204138=blackhawksniper] If you guys wanta know whose going to win, scroll up to the top of the forums. Look at the banner. yeah. [/quote1185204138] That's RIGHT!
[quote1185204138=blackhawksniper] If you guys wanta know whose going to win, scroll up to the top of the forums. Look at the banner. yeah. [/quote1185204138] That's RIGHT!
S sugafree EGO Zealot Joined May 1, 2007 Messages 1,427 Jul 23, 2007 #13 5 hail marys!!! that kamphy witll show, even if he doesnt roll up them sleeves eG!!! and make blindsfell eat fist!!! lolz, cant wait
5 hail marys!!! that kamphy witll show, even if he doesnt roll up them sleeves eG!!! and make blindsfell eat fist!!! lolz, cant wait
D -Darreи*- Poster Joined Jun 3, 2007 Messages 103 Jul 23, 2007 #14 I think we should do dod-strand, its a new server, itll be fun.
M MajorInMurder EGO Addict Joined Mar 23, 2007 Messages 1,255 Jul 23, 2007 #15 yay first scrim if my internt works!! EG'S WILL WIN FO SURE. mayb the ego's will go but we shall see. kamphy u better come! SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!
yay first scrim if my internt works!! EG'S WILL WIN FO SURE. mayb the ego's will go but we shall see. kamphy u better come! SEE YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD!!!!
M MorbidEwok EGO Zealot Joined Jun 18, 2007 Messages 1,655 Jul 23, 2007 #16 I'm looking forward to rocking the EG's until next sunday. :x
F Fryth Poster Joined Jun 5, 2007 Messages 172 Jul 23, 2007 #17 Nah Es are the best and we are gonna win the scrim on tues
B Blue Cheese [JONES] Famous Joined Apr 1, 2007 Messages 471 Jul 23, 2007 #18 eG's are the fathers of the e's
W Words Like Lyrics I made one post Joined Jul 18, 2007 Messages 17 Jul 23, 2007 #20 e's have the advantage of numbers, and I'm sure not a few are good enough to own up. Hope I can make it to help out.
e's have the advantage of numbers, and I'm sure not a few are good enough to own up. Hope I can make it to help out.