My first year

Blazing Heat

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jul 19, 2006
Messages
7,122
First year in this clan for me was 4 days ago, and I'd like to thank you all for making it such a wonderful year and I hope to spend many more with ya all!
 
hey outbreak what did you do for your 3000th post? and your already at 3060!
 
[quote1185214169=OutbreaK]
for 3000 i did a post, you posted in it remember?
[/quote1185214169]

Death is just spamming :)
 
No problem? He was celebrating his 1 year anniversary. You want to start reading posts a little harder starz?
 
lol ya hes posted like 45 times in the last 10 minutes. lol. thats more than outbreak
 
Blazing Heat is one of the people most responsible for the sucess of this clan.

His continued hard work has payed off in fun for thousands of people.

And he is my favorite Fin in the entire world :)
 
Grats my friend! :) I just celebrated one month on the servers/site, and this is just my third day in-clan. :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top