- Joined
- Mar 3, 2008
- Messages
- 1,098
Ok I am getting fed up with this error.. since Monday we had this small update and its screwed my game up. When I click on TF2 its telling me that its unavailable at this time, whether I try to load it from short cut or from the game pannel in steam or even directly on the execute file.
I have verified the integrity of games cache
I have defragged the game
I have renamed the blob file
I have renamed the folder.. this seems to work as a temporary measure.. example it was working fine yesterday after I done it, but this morning I am back to the same error. Incidentally this is like the 4th time I have renamed the folder.. it works but its fricking annoying to have to keep doing it on a daily basis
Oh and I completely deleted the game and reinstalled it.
any reasons or suggestions as to why I am still getting this error...
I have verified the integrity of games cache
I have defragged the game
I have renamed the blob file
I have renamed the folder.. this seems to work as a temporary measure.. example it was working fine yesterday after I done it, but this morning I am back to the same error. Incidentally this is like the 4th time I have renamed the folder.. it works but its fricking annoying to have to keep doing it on a daily basis
Oh and I completely deleted the game and reinstalled it.
any reasons or suggestions as to why I am still getting this error...






