Map differs from the servers map!

Cigarjohn

EGO Zealot
=(eGO)=
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
1,610
I finally fixed my Steam account. I had to delete my entire Valve Folder on my hard drive, uninstall steam and reload everything and re-enter all our servers. Now I can play DOD Avalanche and not get kicked anymore. Yahooooooooooo!

But thanks for all those in eGO who have done there best to help me out and give me advice.

Peace to all my eGO Brothers and Sisters!
 
were you getter the invalid user id ticket if so here is an easier way if it happens again..

turn off steam
delete these files
restart steam

Steam.dll
SteamUI.dll
ClientRegistry.Blob
These will be found under your Steam installation directory - by default, this will be C:\Program Files\Valve\Steam\ (this may vary if you specified a different installation folder, or if you have moved your Steam installation)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top