- Joined
- Jul 25, 2008
- Messages
- 1,133
Hi everyone!
I recently got promoted, and need a new signature to celebrate! In addition, I see everyone with these awesome custom sprays, and I would love to have one for each of my primary games - INS and TF2. I really appreciate anyone and everyone's help with this! We have some awesome talent in this clan, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do.
TF2 Spray:
Taunting pyros
all kinds, all taunting!!!! as many as possible. Throw in some burning bodies too. The text at the bottom:
=(eGO)=? Captain Wes is still laughing!
INS Spray:
http://blog.sellsiusrealestate.com/w.../uncle-sam.jpg (blank source)
This is going to be on of those "I want YOU" posters
(http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...on&q=uncle+sam)
Text:
=(eGO)=? Captain Wes {A/R} wants YOU
for Insurgency division
Add me to your friends
Forum Sig:
A split screen (with diagonal splitting line) with the left side TF2 and the right side insurgency. The left side should have taunting pyros. Stuff it with taunting pyros and burning corpses. The text (can be at top) should say "No Taunt, No Kill", and have the TF2 logo at the bottom right of that slice. For the right slice, I want it to be Insurgency. Use the sniper (or sniper's view through crosshairs) and have the text Join us today!, with the insurgency admin recruiters logo at the bottom right of this slice At the bottom center of the sig, put =(eGO)=? Captain Wes {A/R} always has your back.
I recently got promoted, and need a new signature to celebrate! In addition, I see everyone with these awesome custom sprays, and I would love to have one for each of my primary games - INS and TF2. I really appreciate anyone and everyone's help with this! We have some awesome talent in this clan, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do.
TF2 Spray:
Taunting pyros
all kinds, all taunting!!!! as many as possible. Throw in some burning bodies too. The text at the bottom:
=(eGO)=? Captain Wes is still laughing!
INS Spray:
http://blog.sellsiusrealestate.com/w.../uncle-sam.jpg (blank source)
This is going to be on of those "I want YOU" posters
(http://images.google.com/images?hl=e...on&q=uncle+sam)
Text:
=(eGO)=? Captain Wes {A/R} wants YOU
for Insurgency division
Add me to your friends
Forum Sig:
A split screen (with diagonal splitting line) with the left side TF2 and the right side insurgency. The left side should have taunting pyros. Stuff it with taunting pyros and burning corpses. The text (can be at top) should say "No Taunt, No Kill", and have the TF2 logo at the bottom right of that slice. For the right slice, I want it to be Insurgency. Use the sniper (or sniper's view through crosshairs) and have the text Join us today!, with the insurgency admin recruiters logo at the bottom right of this slice At the bottom center of the sig, put =(eGO)=? Captain Wes {A/R} always has your back.














