Zonealarm Pro Free. Tomorrow Only!

Clarko

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
737
Windows only: The popular Windows firewall application ZoneAlarm Free has a big brother called ZoneAlarm Pro, which boasts a handful of features not available in the free version?including integrated antivirus. Normally $40, ZoneAlarm Pro will be available tomorrow (11/18) for the low, low price of free. ZoneAlarm Free was voted one of the five best Windows firewalls by Lifehacker readers, so if you like what you've seen from that, a free upgrade to the Pro version sounds like a winner. The promotion link below will likely offer an active link to the deal starting 6AM PST tomorrow morning, but we'll post the direct link as soon as it's available.

http://lifehacker.com/5091005/zonealarm-2009-pro-free-tomorrow-only

It may not be the best of the best but its pretty darn good. I will be getting it tomorrow. Its free. a $40 dollar value.
 
I half expected to hear "never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" when I clicked the link. But it be legit. :D
 
Well it's somewhat legit. I really doubt that they had so many ppl interested that they couldn't handle the load. Their site looked fine. When codeweavers gave away their software for free, their site actually couldn't handle the load - everything was down except for that one page where you filled out your info. So the whole "we'll email you, give us your info" might be just that - a ploy to get your info. Either way, I "registered" about 6x :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top