It is that time of year again...

Carmine

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Oct 15, 2007
Messages
2,924
Well guys the holidays are just around the corner, with all this advertisment going around already I was thinking, wouldnt it be nice to have everyone who could deck out their sig in christmas/other holiday memorabilia and the forums will look all festive!

Basically, im inviting all of you who are capable with at least paint to add some festive joy to our forums this holiday season! Get to it soldiers, I want to see this forum sparkling with joy! :D

hmm hmm hmm hmhmhm hmmmmmmm
 
Here comes Santa Claus!
Here comes Santa Claus!
Right down Santa Claus Lane!
He's got a bag that is filled with toys
for the boys and girls again!
Hear those sleigh bells jingle jangle,
What a beautiful sight.
Jump in bed, cover up your head,
'Cause Santa Claus comes tonight!
 
I strongly agree... now I just gotta take the time to do it...
 
I'm in...
And other will be too.. they just don't know it yet :D
 
Finished.
Everybody else was putting santa hats on, so i went in a different direction.
 
I just put the finishing touches on my sig. I was hoping to wait until at least after Thanksgiving to put it up, but I thought I would just join in on the rush with everyone else!
 
Done..........But to bad we can't have use flash for signatures cuz mine has snow that falls :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top