HitmanX Sig / Avatar

HitmanX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
622
HitmanX Sig

Hey guys, i've got a fun request which might be a little specialist for some sig shops.

My sig making skills are very limited so i present you all with an idea.

A christmassy signature themed on red and/or green with a tf2 sniper doing the rifle wave and a companion cube, both wearing santa hats, on either side, both rendered like this. Then something christmas related in the middle, go wild! Finally I'd like "Happy Holidays from the Edge Gamers Organization written along the bottom. :D
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If i missed anything, feel free to let me know what it is, same for suggestions. :D
 
Last edited:
Sweet, no rush man, just this side of christmas! :p I know you'll do a great job!
 
As it looks like midget can't do this any more, I'm bumping asking anyone else with the time to try their hand. :D
 
Yea, ill give it a go, it will be fun and simple thanks! Do you want me to do it on the 2fort bridge or somewhere else?
 
I honestly dont mind, but I'd like the cube and sniper to be the main thing in each picture and if possible have the rest of it blurred, to emphasise them. :D
 
Do you still want it? ITs been hard for me getting hold of some good pictures :(
 
I can do it, it might be a couple of days can you wait? I can do the sig, but not sure about the avatar yet.
 
Alright, actually forget the avatar, it's a bit far-fetched and ive got one now.

I can wait as long as you need.
 
As now Darth can't do it i'll ask again, anyone wanna take a shot at this? We have quite a lot of great artists here now.
 
HITMANSIG.jpg


well its almost christmas and no one has done it so..
i gave it shot even though im not all skillful at photoshop.
the rendered sniper kinda came out bad though [looks sorta like a gorilla]

hope you like it (:

if you want the normal version (without all the renders and stuff) i can give you that instead.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top