Secret Message

BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
3,909
I have hidden a secret message somewhere on this site. If you find it, it gets you put on the top of the list for the next avatar. soooo look for it and it will tell you the correct password to PM me!
 
That was not hard. I'm an old forum mongrel, so I know the little tricks like that. But I don't need an avatar.
 
[quote1185318203=LegendOfChaos13]
oo yoohoo pm me .... my avatar is somewhere within outbreaks list!!!
[/quote1185318203]
dont do it yoohoo..actually i found it a looooong time ago, but since he posted that it reminded me to pm him lol looks like youve got some hunting to do legend
 
awwww that was too easy... i need to think of a new one...


BTW it was in my signature, if you select it you can see the lettering. dont bother replying now you wont get the surprise!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top