- Joined
- Jul 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,113
At my first job out of college, I got promoted to an office with a window pointing into our production area (we were a sign and banner production shop). One day, I had some free time Friday morning, and I made a "Friday Sign", a sign which I stuck to the inside of the window with suction cups, pointing out into the production area. It was a hit, and I made a whole series up until the week I left.
28 signs in total (some grouped to all run on one friday). Most are video game themed, with a Bill Nye sign, and a Wargames sign, etc. All were done on the clock with the boss' blessing. How EPIC WIN is that?
The archive is at http://friday.autodmc.org
28 signs in total (some grouped to all run on one friday). Most are video game themed, with a Bill Nye sign, and a Wargames sign, etc. All were done on the clock with the boss' blessing. How EPIC WIN is that?
The archive is at http://friday.autodmc.org









