My inner fight has ceased.

blackhawksniper

EGO Is My Life!
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 8, 2006
Messages
6,861
My inner fight has ceased and the demons expunged from myself. I am now a new blackhawk, one of teamwork and courage. I do not care for my personal safety while others are at harm. I will charge into battle, taking the bullet intended for a teammate. I am =(eGO)=Blackhawk Sniper (Hero) and I shall fight the germans back to the fatherland.
 
Awful lot of drama there. You should eat a bullet just for that post ! !lol
 
[quote1185364932=blackhawksniper]
My inner fight has ceased and the demons expunged from myself. I am now a new blackhawk, one of teamwork and courage. I do not care for my personal safety while others are at harm. I will charge into battle, taking the bullet intended for a teammate. I am =(eGO)=Blackhawk Sniper (Hero) and I shall fight the germans back to the fatherland.
[/quote1185364932]Bring it deary!
 
I says bring it! We will be best of brothas, and we will destroy the opposition! When we're on the same team, that it. =[
 
Yes, when we are! You german fiend! ;p Aslong as your on axis, we will never be able to fight together, sadly.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top