M Musician I made one post Joined Jun 15, 2007 Messages 3 Jul 25, 2007 #1 Hey cheese I can't get in contact with you over IM and this is the only forum I know you look at. So IM me I wanna play some RTCW:ET with you.
Hey cheese I can't get in contact with you over IM and this is the only forum I know you look at. So IM me I wanna play some RTCW:ET with you.
Yoo-Hoo!{RD} Famous Joined Jun 27, 2007 Messages 540 Jul 25, 2007 #2 Use a private message next time. If you can't find a post of theirs, just go to 'Members' on the main page's sidebar and search for them there. Then use this image: to send them a PM.
Use a private message next time. If you can't find a post of theirs, just go to 'Members' on the main page's sidebar and search for them there. Then use this image: to send them a PM.
B Blindsfell Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 3,554 Jul 25, 2007 #3 use a pm, and i think he is.
B BREAK_EM_OUT_JONES Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 25, 2006 Messages 3,909 Jul 25, 2007 #4 havent seen him around as much, just try the PM that works better.