Trust

eGo or distant friend ???


  • Total voters
    36

blaze.justin

Poster
Joined
Jun 29, 2007
Messages
170
I was just thinking who would you guys rather trust? (your secret,crush etc.) A eGO member or a DISTANT friend ?
I would rather trust an eGo member how about you?

I mean distant like a friend that you don't really talk to in school work etc.
 
Last edited:
ego friend coz even if they wanted 2 do some thing they couldnet coz they dnt know who it would be about!!
evntho they never would
 
eGO, but I rarely talk abot my secrets and Id rather tell em to people I dont really know half way across the world than someone who knows im talking about.
 
hmmm donno, I dont talk about such things to anyone, so I guess it would be hard to choose, id say eGO but then again, what if one of them... is part of a conspiricy to ruin my life... or perhaps the distant friend is.... OH NO!!! they are in it together
 
Distant friend as in he lives in Uzbekistan? Or distant friend as in I know this friend through a friend who knows him through a friend blah blah
 
One of the biggest reasons to be in eGO is to meet new people and make new friends. Hopefully if you've been here long enough, you have best friends in eGO. I know I do.
 
ego friend coz even if they wanted 2 do some thing they couldnet coz they dnt know who it would be about!!
evntho they never would

That's not trust, that's safety, lol. eGO > distant. I've had too many social disappointments to really venture out IRL. Besides, it's easier to talk over a mic than IRL.
 
That's not trust, that's safety, lol. eGO > distant. I've had too many social disappointments to really venture out IRL. Besides, it's easier to talk over a mic than IRL.

thats weird, i find it hard to talk to someone when i cant see there face, on mic.
 
mmmm...i need clarigication? by distant friend, is that a friend you don't really know (in which case are they really a friend?) OR do you mean a friend that lives a long way away?
 
thats weird, i find it hard to talk to someone when i cant see there face, on mic.

I've had alot of convo's with people in Steam and over the mic about them, and me. About my past and theirs, and I really liked it.
 
I can only trust Lt. Wolf of eGO. Not ALL OF eGO...
DIstant friends are distant for a reason.
 
only a really gullible person would trust a distant friend...and only a really really gullible person would trust someone they have never met.

I trust no one. :)
 
I chose eGO friend. cuz i don't believe there are any "distant friends" they are either your friend or not. if they are "distant" enough to be considered "distant friends" then they are just some people you know.
 
Back
Top