D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Nov 23, 2008 #1 Just bought this monitor http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8718532&type=product&id=1200703080130 ... And I must say it's absolutely amazing.
Just bought this monitor http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8718532&type=product&id=1200703080130 ... And I must say it's absolutely amazing.
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 23, 2008 #2 Nice monitor man! That thing is huge!
D Deja Thread Junky Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 881 Nov 23, 2008 #3 Hour or so later of TF2 and I have absolutely not a single problem. No dead pixels. Nothing. I'd recommend this thing to ANYONE out there.... However, I almost did buy the 50,000:1 ratio monitor on newegg instead.. D:
Hour or so later of TF2 and I have absolutely not a single problem. No dead pixels. Nothing. I'd recommend this thing to ANYONE out there.... However, I almost did buy the 50,000:1 ratio monitor on newegg instead.. D:
W Wal-Mart Security Wall-E Joined Jun 23, 2007 Messages 2,454 Nov 23, 2008 #4 I want to get a new monitor, I'm still using a 20" Westinghouse LCD Monitor that I've had for a couple years now and I want to go to 24" or higher.
I want to get a new monitor, I'm still using a 20" Westinghouse LCD Monitor that I've had for a couple years now and I want to go to 24" or higher.
A Amir Rookie Joined Nov 23, 2008 Messages 54 Nov 24, 2008 #5 looks really nice I'm saving up myself for a new monitor myself, I will be getting a TV card and using my computer as PC/TV
looks really nice I'm saving up myself for a new monitor myself, I will be getting a TV card and using my computer as PC/TV