L4D will NOT download, can anyone help?

Kibo

Thread Junky
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
812
So I just bought L4D today. When it's in my game queue. It wont automatically download. So when I try to download it, It says my steam ticket has expired, so I have to reinsert my password. After that, it says Steam is too busy to handle the request so it won't do it. The only thing I've done to steam is delete the L4D demo (I didnt need it), and then buy the actual game right afterwards. Any clues as to what's going on?
 
I did that. and steam.dll and steamUI.dll.

And nothing happened. Plus I had to reinstall them from my recycling bin because steam wouldnt update and add them
 
reinstall steam?

Copy steam.exe, put it in a new folder (make another folder), let it update and stuff, then Login into your account, I guess download.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top