- Joined
- Jul 1, 2007
- Messages
- 1,662
Guys and Gals,
I can't tell you how much it sucks to want to field promote a great clan member... Only to check their forum profile and find out they never bothered to get MAUL Verified. If I can't give them admin access on the spot, then I won't give them a shiny new tag on the spot. The way I look at it is: If you can't be "bothered" to get MAUL Verified, then I can't "be bothered" to just hand you a promotion even when I think you deserve it. Nor can the other Division Leaders who want to see more players wearing spiffy =(eG)= tags.
Come on folks. Check your profile. If your profile says in red:
Warning: No MAUL profile found. If this is your profile, please visit MAUL and submit a GameID.
Then follow the steps to getting MAUL verified. Enter your Steam ID in, and then join one of our servers to verify your steam ID. It's that simple, and it's one step closer to getting you promoted. Who knows? You could be the next player JohnT decides to promote. Or the next =(e)= that Dirty Deets or Booster see in game, that they want to bump to =(eG)=... but if you don't have a MAUL verified status on your profile... you'll miss out.
I can't tell you how much it sucks to want to field promote a great clan member... Only to check their forum profile and find out they never bothered to get MAUL Verified. If I can't give them admin access on the spot, then I won't give them a shiny new tag on the spot. The way I look at it is: If you can't be "bothered" to get MAUL Verified, then I can't "be bothered" to just hand you a promotion even when I think you deserve it. Nor can the other Division Leaders who want to see more players wearing spiffy =(eG)= tags.
Come on folks. Check your profile. If your profile says in red:
Warning: No MAUL profile found. If this is your profile, please visit MAUL and submit a GameID.
Then follow the steps to getting MAUL verified. Enter your Steam ID in, and then join one of our servers to verify your steam ID. It's that simple, and it's one step closer to getting you promoted. Who knows? You could be the next player JohnT decides to promote. Or the next =(e)= that Dirty Deets or Booster see in game, that they want to bump to =(eG)=... but if you don't have a MAUL verified status on your profile... you'll miss out.





















