Logitech mouse's

Skillbox

Forum Fiend
Joined
Aug 17, 2008
Messages
689
Hey i have a old ball mouse and i found a deal at target for 10$ wireless logitech mouse and i was wandering if any1 has them? or any comments on them
 
I personally hate wireless mouses, since the batteries fail after a while even if its rechargable. I use the computer a lot so my logitech mouse just failed. Try to get a wired mouse thats optical. It beats the ball mouse and the wireless. No dust and no need for battery replacements.

Also, wrong section.
 
I have logitech mx510 (wireless) and logitech G9 (wire) and in my opinion always go for mouse with wire, wireless can sometimes go a little crazy and start going like he has a mind of his own. If you want good mouse buy some Logitech G series mouse
 
the problem with wireless mouses is that for gaming if you don't get a gaming wireless mouse there will be some type of lag on the mouse which is very annoying. i use a standard laser mouse they work good no lag or anything but if you can find a good gaming wireless mouse there should be no problem on it.
 
I myself am a fan of the G9 Laser Mouse, it has been very good so far. Also, most wireless mice are good if you set them up properly (meaning that there is no interference between the receiver and the mouse) the problem is that it has become a common belief that wired is better than wireless, this is not true. With some of the new wireless mice, you get the same results you would get from a wired counterpart. The reason people believe that wired is better is because at the time that wireless mice were introduced, they were still in their early stages, and thus not very good in quality, however, over time they have improved significantly
 
never buy wireless unless your traveling
Try to look for any laser or optical wired mouse it'll serve you better
 
I just returned a wireless mouse and went back to a wired mouse for me. Just got some of the teflon feet for the mice too to help it glide better.
 
I dont see why everyone seems to hate wireless.. but i love my wireless mouse :\

Logitech G7, with hot-swappable batteries

idk i like it, and it does not skip shat so ever (response time is perfect too ^^)

EDIT>>> you can even buy replaceable skates online, HyperGlide FTW!! :D
 
Last edited:
I have an incredible gaming mouse from logitech with a wire. stick with the wire.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top