Youtube Tactics Series

Galbraith

I made one post
Joined
Feb 24, 2008
Messages
23
I don't know if this has been circulated yet but there are a few videos up on Youtube that teach Insurgency tactics. The first couple are fairly basic, but as it progresses you see some useful stuff. Especially good if you hate room-clearing.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ykw62Bx9as[/ame] (number 1)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RexbPSbgjjk[/ame] (number 2)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ES6YH-rn4WA[/ame] (number 3)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-dos7U8Aeg[/ame] (number 4)
 
I agree, I've watched these before and they are quite helpful.
 
I don't remember being able to prime grenades...is that still possible? I noticed that the video was from an older verson of insurgency
 
I don't remember being able to prime grenades...is that still possible? I noticed that the video was from an older verson of insurgency

Yep hold down the Right mouse button for a couple of seconds before throwing, but don't hold it too long or boom!!!
 
You know what i kept getting distracted about when i watched these You Tubes? When i watch the marines and insurgents, there movement is like skating on ice LOL. Seriously. if you realize how they move, than you'd see that they are like skating on ice lol
 
Back
Top